Game installed on my iPhone stopped syncing after update ran

Rajesh_Kommuru
Rajesh_Kommuru Posts: 2 Newbie

I was in the level 1032 and ran an update of the game on my iPhone, since then it stopped syncing with fb and continuously asks me to log into face book and on entering the correct credentials it again shows the same login page. when i am still able to login to face book app and page as well through safari. i deleted and reloaded the game and it went back to level 1 and trying to sync the same issue. if this is the case i will stop playing the game

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Rajesh- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

• Rajesh_Kommuru
    Rajesh_Kommuru Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Rajesh- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

Hi Team,The issue is still not resolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?