Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played and completed the secret play game i.e, completed all three levels with single life.
Please help me how I can receive the treasury
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Raman- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have had a problem retrieving your rewards. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message.
Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen :-)
Have a sweet week!