Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can only play CC and CCSoda on one of my fb accounts. I used to be able to use all my accounts but since a few upgrades I can only play on one account why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What do you mean ALL of your Facebook accounts? Facebook's terms and conditions specifically state that you are not allowed to have more than one. It would appear that you have been found out and forced to accept reality like the rest of us to me. I trust and hope that king will therefore not be doing anything to help you continue to flout your agreements!