Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost of gold bar when the page hang in my Candy Crush Game 1885 and i click continue few times. How can King replace it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mah Teng Soon- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have had a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account and make things right again :-)
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet week!