Why are requests lost on refresh?

Marina_Anmls
Marina_Anmls Posts: 2 Newbie

This is really frustrating, especially since there are numerous times that the game freezes and we have no choice but to restart it! Since this is a technical issue on your part, shouldn't you at least make sure that our unaccepted requests do not disappear when we need to restart the game?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

You seem very sure of the blame here which seems to fly in the face of all reason given that there are dozens of problems with individual machines, OSs, internet connections, Facebook itself etc. over which King has no control whatsoever. That being the case it's hardly surprising that the current refresh policy is now as it was on day one to lose items which, lets face it, are pretty soon replaced in the course of things anyway rather than waste time and resources preserving ephemera against all the odds.

• Marina_Anmls
    Marina_Anmls Posts: 2 Newbie

You seem very sure of the blame here which seems to fly in the face of all reason given that there are dozens of problems with individual machines, OSs, internet connections, Facebook itself etc. over which King has no control whatsoever. That being the case it's hardly surprising that the current refresh policy is now as it was on day one to lose items which, lets face it, are pretty soon replaced in the course of things anyway rather than waste time and resources preserving ephemera against all the odds.

Since the game freezes on browser, android app, and facebook games arcade, yes, I am pretty sure that it has to do with King, rather than all of the above. With due respect, whether the fact that the items get replaced is irritating or not, I will be the judge on my personal feelings about it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?