Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is level 1859 an unreachable target I have been playing it for ages and get nowhere near it I have used extra time and bonus's but nothing. there is not enough time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why not? As for unreachable, I've twice exceeded 210000, so that's clearly not true. Once you've cleared both mixers and both cakes extra time candies rain down in more than sufficient amounts to get you to the total.