Candy Crush Saga level 1910

Options
Rych_Kam
Rych_Kam Posts: 8 Level 2

Why does it state that the bomb is going to explode when there is no bomb on the screen? This makes it impossible to get a high enough score

Best Answer

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is there. Exactly in the middle. You have to look hard. It is partially obscured by being "locked in". You have to collect all the Keys to release it. 

I think i had one of those lucky Boards. On my fifth attempt, i had sufficient points to pass the threshold, so i waited for the counter to reach zero. 

I play on a PC through Facebook. Hopefully all other Devices are the same. Good luck. 

Answers

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is there. Exactly in the middle. You have to look hard. It is partially obscured by being "locked in". You have to collect all the Keys to release it. 

I think i had one of those lucky Boards. On my fifth attempt, i had sufficient points to pass the threshold, so i waited for the counter to reach zero. 

I play on a PC through Facebook. Hopefully all other Devices are the same. Good luck. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,019 Level 5
    Options

This level is typical of the below standard timed levels being pumped out by King's designers. I notice there is more to come in the latest levels released. They are obviously very easy to design and make money. I have become tired of the boring levels being pumped out and therefore rarely play Candy Crush. An overhaul of the design staff might see the game return to its previous level of excellence.

• Rych_Kam
    Options

Thank you for your answer but as I got so fed up of these badly designed levels, I have removed the game from the android emulator and facebook. I have found a much better game in candy valley.
  • Rych_Kam
    Options

This level is typical of the below standard timed levels being pumped out by King's designers. I notice there is more to come in the latest levels released. They are obviously very easy to design and make money. I have become tired of the boring levels being pumped out and therefore rarely play Candy Crush. An overhaul of the design staff might see the game return to its previous level of excellence.

I agree with you on the below standard levels. It's a pity that some of these designers do not put more thought into the levels and I am speaking as a retired computer analyst/programmer
  • nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Played the last 3 games looking specifically for the bomb, never did see it. plus there is no explosion, just ends. You say in the middle, hidden? I'll have to see again.
  • nutmeg
    Options

Ok just played, I got one bomb but there were no others, and it was a fantastic board. Where is this mystery bomb?
  • nutmeg
    Options

I'll try u tube to see it.
  • nutmeg
    Options

Oh, it's locked up in the crystal ball!
  • Amber-7
    Amber-7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can't beat it (1910)... Im going crazy I've never been on a level this long
  • Laurie_Grimes
    Laurie_Grimes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level NEVER ends. You seriously should think about adding an "Accept Score" function. I got over 10 million... mo end in sight. I have no clue how to move on from here. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game... Help us out. I would very much like my score added from the point it crashed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?