What exactly do you have to do to get to 180000 points in level 1859???

Options
Nora_Craven
Nora_Craven Posts: 1 Newbie

Been working on this level for days now. I've cleared the board with the one cake, cleared the board with two cakes, not cleared the board with any cakes. I've gotten tons of wrapped candies. I have gotten combos like crazy...sprinkled with wrapped. Sprinkled with stripes. Sprinkled with sprinkled. I've used boosters. Still the closest I've come is only 150,000. What the heck more can you do, really, to get points? I've been playing this game for awhile and have never been this frustrated with a timed level. I normally enjoy them at least a little. This one, no. Not at all.

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

On the two occasions that I have beaten this with a score exceeding 210000 I have used no boosters (they rarely reap big rewards and can get in the way), destroyed the mixers and the cakes very early and then harvested +5secs at a furious rate (making sure not to waste any by gathering more than required to get back to limit). It really is a question of keeping the game going for as long as possible rather than necessarily getting spectacular scores on every match.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

On the two occasions that I have beaten this with a score exceeding 210000 I have used no boosters (they rarely reap big rewards and can get in the way), destroyed the mixers and the cakes very early and then harvested +5secs at a furious rate (making sure not to waste any by gathering more than required to get back to limit). It really is a question of keeping the game going for as long as possible rather than necessarily getting spectacular scores on every match.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?