Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am in level 1859, I could not pass the level although I got the enough score. My friend had less score than me, but she passed the level. Why cannot I pass ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Saadet- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sometimes our levels are modified Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience. As a result of this sometimes our levels are modified.
This can sometimes mean that videos available online or the level that your friends play do not reflect the current in-game content.
Every level has to be carefully crafted for each platform, so you may find that the level varies slightly from mobile to Facebook.
I hope this helps. :-) Have a sweet week!