Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I synced my game with Facebook, all my progress was reset From level 452 to level 1. I've tried signing out, however I'm still on level 1. How can I get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi heartsur03- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)