Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Logged out of Facebook and when I signed back in I noticed I lost 9 gold bars. Please advise how can I get them back and how they disappeared. Thank you for your time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Imani,
I have sent you a private message.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I purchased gold bars to help me unlock after level 1270 but after spending 36 gold bars the barrier still wont fall down. You can check my account to verify that I did purchase gold bars. Can you please help me recover all the gold bars that I lost attempting to play on in this game and can you please fix this problem because I love this game.