Lost gold bars

Imani
Imani Posts: 1 Newbie

Logged out of Facebook and when I signed back in I noticed I lost 9 gold bars. Please advise how can I get them back and how they disappeared. Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Imani,

I have sent you a private message.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• William_E._Riley
    William_E._Riley Posts: 3 Newbie

I purchased gold bars to help me unlock after level 1270 but after spending 36 gold bars the barrier still wont fall down. You can check my account to verify that I did purchase gold bars. Can you please help me recover all the gold bars that I lost attempting to play on in this game and can you please fix this problem because I love this game.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

I purchased gold bars to help me unlock after level 1270 but after spending 36 gold bars the barrier still wont fall down. You can check my account to verify that I did purchase gold bars. Can you please help me recover all the gold bars that I lost attempting to play on in this game and can you please fix this problem because I love this game.

Hi William E. Riley, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?