Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 1350 and now I am back to level 1. My phone was backed up and I play signed into Facebook.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First off, follow the steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
If your levels are safe on Facebook then it's just a case of arranging the connection to get them back onto your mobile. These steps should help with that.