Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I forgot my password but when I press Forgot Password I can't find it in my email. I've looked in spam, trash, everywhere. Why is it not sending an email? I've also made sure that I entered the email correctly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Jyothi,
That happens to the best of us.
Copy that Forgot Password link and paste it in a tab of Google Chrome and try again there.