Having to ask this again as KingCare did not read what I wrote!

Jen_wb
Jen_wb Posts: 10 Level 2

Can I ask you read my question this time?

After getting a new handset, (not a new number not a new account) two King games I previously had were added to my new handset as was every other app I had. Android to Android, only difference was the handset, nothing else.

My levels were retained with both games but why was it all my bonuses were deleted from one game (Candy Crush Soda) but not from the other game (Candy Crush Saga) both were connected to FB.

It makes no sense- I had expected both games to be treated the same (eg bonuses and etc retained) but this only happened for one game. The levels for both were kept, but I lost all the bonuses, extras, gold bars...etc for Candy Crush Soda (but the not the same for Candy Crush Saga where everything was retained).

Why. How do I get this corrected?

N/B

I am not looking to swap over or transfer points,

I am  not looking to share between accounts

I am just to retain what I had on each game individually. Why did it happen for one game but not the other?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jenwb- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that your previous post was merged. Let's take a look at your account. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted. Have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?