I have an issue with level 679

Silvia_Hani
Silvia_Hani Posts: 2 Newbie

I couldn't pass level 679 because the ingredients appear on 2 columns only, I checked the Youtube it shows the ingredients distributed in many columns which is different than the one I had. I need your urgent support to solve this ASAP.

Thanks,

Silvia

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

The distributed ingredients version was actually glitched. That glitch has now been fixed but unfortunately this new problem has been created in the process. If you don't want to wait for the fix to the fix (and who knows when/if it will come?) then gather up a pile of jelly hands (for free, of course) and manually move ingredients into the central columns.

• Silvia_Hani
    Silvia_Hani Posts: 2 Newbie

The distributed ingredients version was actually glitched. That glitch has now been fixed but unfortunately this new problem has been created in the process. If you don't want to wait for the fix to the fix (and who knows when/if it will come?) then gather up a pile of jelly hands (for free, of course) and manually move ingredients into the central columns.

How can I gather jelly hands for free? will you add this to my account automatically or what?Thanks,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?