Restoring Candy Crush Levels & Boosters

Joe_Breisch
Joe_Breisch Posts: 2 Newbie

We recently replaced my wife's iPhone 5 with an SE.  The Apple Store people assured us, without reservation, that everything on the old phone would be transferred to the new one.  We SPECIFICALLY asked about CC, since she had gotten to Level 1350, and had quite a lot of boosters.  After the transfer of data, and the subsequent erasure of her iPhone 5, we discovered that she was now at Level 1! 

The best that Apple was able to do was to create a FB account for me, then sync my game data (I was on about Level 635 at the time) with her new iPhone (and her iPad.)  They then logged me out of FB, and created a King login for me, which is what I am logged into at present. Presumably, she would be able to restart at Level 635 (where I was at the time), and my iPhone would be independent of her iPhone & iPad combo.

Well, no such luck.  First of all, none of my boosters were added to her copy of the game (although she was "restored" to Level 635.) Now, however, it appears that all three of our devices are linked - each time I pass a Level (I am now up through 670), she does too!

She spent literally hundreds of hours playing this game, and now she hardly even looks at it.  Is there some way that we could either: (1) restore her to Level 1350, with a reasonable supply of boosters (I know this is unlikely since we had no FB or King Login before this fiasco); or, at least (2) unlink her two devices from mine, so we can play independently?

We would be grateful for any help you could provide, and thanks.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?