Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
by pressing join fb option it would be opened inbuilt fb app but it couldent, instead it, it opens in browser and asked for enter fb password, thought i enter right password it said 'you have entered wrong password' . ehat should i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Malay- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting you game to Facebook, I can understand this must be frustrating.
I would check with Facebook your credentials here: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!