Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It took me several weeks to complete level 551. I finally did and the game did not move me to level 552!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi J- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles progressing in your game. I have sent you a private message, so that I can check your account.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!