No Challenges In Days

KarenValyou
KarenValyou Posts: 2 Newbie

For a week I get the message I should keep playing because a special challenge awaits the top players. I have finished all levels and go back and play old levels. I really enjoy the challenges while waiting for the next level. It's frustrating being promised something that never comes. Am I doing something wrong? After 4 years of daily cc I am about to stop playing :-(

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Karen- Thanks for posting on King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! The mobile version features 1895 levels for the moment. The Facebook version features 1925 levels.

All levels that are already available on Facebook need to be adapted for mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android, and, therefore, the mobile version is currently still behind the Facebook version.

New levels should be released soon so please check your device frequently for any new updates.

Meanwhile, you can still play more levels on Facebook or you may wish to try one of our other exciting games until new levels are available.

We are working hard to create new and exciting challenges, however these are currently only available on mobile devices if you still have some levels to complete. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback :-) 

We would love to hear some of your tips on how to pass those tricky levels! 

Have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?