Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
They do not have a FB account and only play off-line, I synced my FB account with her tablet and I am on level 1210 where she was only on 104. How can I return her to the level she was at.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jenni - Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you both back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!