Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not enter from the app with my facebook because it tells me that is already associated with another facebook that is not mine . What I can do ?? because if I do not go with facebook I can not play with my advanced game .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Juana- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting to your personal Facebook account. Let's try to find a solution.Please could you follow these steps on your mobile device:-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook.Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week!
Hi Juana- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting to your personal Facebook account. Let's try to find a solution.
Please could you follow these steps on your mobile device:
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook.
Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week!
Thank you very much for the reply .the problem is that from the computer appears my game candy crush saga, but if I open facebook from mobile safari does not appear candy crush me , it is very rare .I need help !!!!