Restore progress after game crash

dc-2
dc-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

My friend was playing Candy Crush Saga on iPhone. She was at level 1259 when the app began to crash at the orange splash screen. I deleted and reinstalled the app for her which resolved the crashing issue but all her progress was lost. Unfortunately she was not connected on Facebook or Kingdom. Is there a way to still restore the progress? Thank you.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

From FAQs:

If you have connected the game to your Facebook or King.com account, your progress will be saved. However, if you’ve never connected to Facebook or King.com and played the game offline, your progress will be saved locally (on the device) and will therefore be lost when the app is deleted or the phone is restored to factory settings. We recommend connecting regularly to ensure your progress can be restored in the event that you need to replace your device. 

• dc-2
    dc-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

From FAQs:

If you have connected the game to your Facebook or King.com account, your progress will be saved. However, if you’ve never connected to Facebook or King.com and played the game offline, your progress will be saved locally (on the device) and will therefore be lost when the app is deleted or the phone is restored to factory settings. We recommend connecting regularly to ensure your progress can be restored in the event that you need to replace your device. 

I'm pretty sure I stated in my first post that it wasn't connected through Facebook or King.com. Thank you for stating the obvious though, it was very unhelpful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?