starting to get very aggravated with candy crush saga

Barbara_Ann_Cuch
Barbara_Ann_Cuch Posts: 2 Newbie

i am on level  132 , i have finished it at least 5 times now but it won't let me move ahead , just keeps bringing back to same screen , where you need two candies mixed with a covered candy , i have done that many many times on that screen but it just keeps saying i have only one made , it's wrongggggggggg , please can you fix this blasted screen for me , ty vm .

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Er .. no .. it's not what you need at all so you haven't completed the level, the screen is quite correct, and your rage is totally unwarranted.

You need ONE wrapped candy + colourbomb combination AND ONE striped candy + colourbomb combination. If you needed 2 of any particular combination it would be indicated in a single symbol.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Er .. no .. it's not what you need at all so you haven't completed the level, the screen is quite correct, and your rage is totally unwarranted.

You need ONE wrapped candy + colourbomb combination AND ONE striped candy + colourbomb combination. If you needed 2 of any particular combination it would be indicated in a single symbol.

• Barbara_Ann_Cuch
    Barbara_Ann_Cuch Posts: 2 Newbie

and boy do i feel stupid lol sorry Baz

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?