Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get the mailbox symbol but when I click on it, it won't open, therefore I can't get any lives or help that's been sent to me. Has been like this for some weeks. I have cleared my cache, several times, but it keeps happening, almost every day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try accessing it in another browser...
I'm sure that if you can't access it then it means it's empty. That's how it works on mobile anyway.
There are a couple of tech tips here that might also help:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out