⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1892

Former_User
Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

really candy crush   add more moves or your gonna lose players  i cannot wait for a class action law suit to be brought against you for stealing peoples money  IT WILL HAPPEN

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Well if they're going to be suing, I would imagine that King would be delighted to lose those players. Do try to be consistent at least. I see this is the fifth level that you've declared impossible on this forum which presumably means that you were wrong on all of the previous four leaving nobody with any reason to believe that you're right this time. My three star score achieved on the day of release says you're not!

• DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2

Well if they're going to be suing, I would imagine that King would be delighted to lose those players. Do try to be consistent at least. I see this is the fifth level that you've declared impossible on this forum which presumably means that you were wrong on all of the previous four leaving nobody with any reason to believe that you're right this time. My three star score achieved on the day of release says you're not!

So can you take some time away from patting yourself on the back to offer advice instead of trolling?
  • Regina-2
    Regina-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Seriously Baz James..you're not helping anyone...why are you trolling if you're not having issues as well... Your answers are not helping.
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2

Baz if your claim is true that you passed this level on the day of release, why did you even bother to look at this question?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?