Slow Kindle Fire

Options
Sfcerminaro
Sfcerminaro Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been having a check of a time playing candy crush on my Kindle. It is excruciatingly slow. I have rebooted and will be good for half a game and then get slow again. I turned off my WiFi just to play today and it put me at level 1. That never happened before. I am to the point where I can't even play anymore. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

Here are a few steps that can improve your gaming experience if you are having loading difficulties using your Kindle device. 

a. Please close all apps and restart the device

b. Please check for any updates for your device and apps in the Amazon Appstore.

c. Clear the cache frequently using this sequence: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.

d. As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook at this stage will be lost. However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).

Please note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game will probably be lost during this process.#

I hope this information helps!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

Here are a few steps that can improve your gaming experience if you are having loading difficulties using your Kindle device. 

b. Please check for any updates for your device and apps in the Amazon Appstore.

c. Clear the cache frequently using this sequence: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.

d. As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook at this stage will be lost. However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).

Please note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game will probably be lost during this process.#

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Sfcerminaro
    Sfcerminaro Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for you help. Clearing the cache and cookies made a world of difference.

• Alymae
    Alymae Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello.

Kind regards,

Johnny

How do you clear the cache? Where is the Menu?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?