Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there any way I can unlock level 46 on Facebook without asking friends or spending money? I don't have a cell phone nor a tablet, so I can't use them to keep playing. That's too bad, because I really enjoy this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Amelie,
Asking help from your friends doesn't cost you any money and if you prefer not to, then you can also spend some gold bars on unlocking an episode. That doesn't cost you any money either since you get 50 gold bars for free in their games.
You can also wait and play some other games in the meantime. Don't clear cache on your PC meanwhile, as it might set the counter back to 0 again.
Oh and if you want some help from randomly assigned friends then you can also play on King.com.