Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ran out of lives and closed the app on my iPhone and when I went back in a while later it said I had 2935760 mins til my next life?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I believe this happens if you change the time on your device as the game clock is linked.
You need to change the date in your phone’s calendar based on the amount of minutes, so calculate it and change it.
If you do it right you should go back to the game and it will show the right waiting time