Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On an iPhone, When I try to purchase bars, I am asked to enter my password, then confirm purchase then I get a message "there's no information available for in-app purchases. try again later" Any idea's?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe the server was down? How many times did you try this, have you tried again today?
I would make sure you have the latest update for the app, then maybe try purchasing with and without mobile data. Let me know how you get on