Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know the makers of candy crush were sadistic but the new games on 305 and 306 are beyond that. The waving colors and all is very bad for people with migraines. I get nauseous just playing so I guess I have to stop playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey pvgma,
I'm sorry to hear about your migraines; you're not the only one.
There's some good sites out there that can offer you tricks and help;
http://blog.advancedmigraine.com/migraine-symptoms-tips-for-heavy-computer-usershttp://blog.themigrainereliefcenter.com/migraines-triggered-by-screens-and-how-to-deal-with-them