New user at 1800+?

Jean_Cole
Jean_Cole Posts: 2 Newbie

opened candy crush app on iPad. All boosters gone and while kept level I'm on, get all message pop ups explaining the game though I new player?? All "donated lives" are intact. Read a somewhat related post that said losing boosters might be due to updates or new device but neither it true here. I also must disagree with the post that said if you didn't pay, too bad. Really? If that's the case please clearly state in game that at anytime boosters earned (not purchased) may disappear at any time and will not be replaced. Certainly that affects game play (and loyalty!)

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I see where you're coming from Jean. Been there too long time ago and lost my saved up boosters. Read that post too and it actually made me read the terms and conditions that apply when playing their games. 

It actually states pretty much your point. Under the Boosterwheel on Facebook it also says something in small letters about boosters you earned not being refundable. 

What I don't get is why you all of a sudden would get multiple pop ups. Too late now to upload a screenshot of that I guess?

• Jean_Cole
    Jean_Cole Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes didn't think to screenshot it at the time. Doesn't make sense to have kept me at that level and then give me new player info. And why would all. Boosters disappear but not donated lives? The lives are not transferable either, LOL. That "explanation" post was irritating. I'd rather they just say sorry we have a glitch, we trying to resolve, but nothing we can do. It was the attitude of you should have read the fine print that feels demeaning. King missing the point here. Own up to a glitch and quit blaming your customers! :)

• KP-2
    KP-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Did you ever get them back? This exact thing just happened to me too on level 1858 I keep hoping they'll come back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?