⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is level 1871 impossible?

Allyd25
Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

I have been on level 1871 of Candy Crush for weeks, I cant be too bad of a player to get to that point. At first I used up all my boosters and even bought extra moves to not even come close to getting a high enough score. Feels like a scam to me, not wasting anymore time or money on this game. Disney Emoji Bljtz is pretty fun if anyone else hits this level and decides to look for a new game. You at least get cute emojis added to your phone, all Candy Crush has been giving me lately is a tension headache. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Why is the word 'impossible' so appallingly abused in this forum. I passed this level. My in-game friend's passed it. There have been no other complaints about it in this forum which suggests that most people have passed it. There is no world in which "I haven't done it yet" means "It is impossible" so please stop pretending it does.

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

Relax bud, I have actually seen a few other people that are having trouble with the level as well. I have seen myself that playing on a computer vs a phone for certain levels can even make a huge difference. I guess I should say "why is the level nearly impossible to beat without using an obscene amount of boosters when played on my device"...better?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?