Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...this stupid level ...seriously - 15 moves - I don't have 15 jelly hands - I don't even have 1 and I'm not buying any. I guess I'll wait a few weeks and see if they change anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't need 15. You might need 4. If you played the game properly instead of wasting time venting your spleen here you would have more than enough already from sugar track and other FREE sources. If you are unable to accept that gaining and using boosters (FREE!) is part of the game at the higher levels then by all means stop playing. You're in for a very long wait if you imagine that this level is going to be changed to suit you.