⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook sync broken since last update, how to get it fixed?

Options

Answers

• Richard_O'Haire
    Richard_O'Haire Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your comments.

Just to update you all. The game team at Candy Crush are aware of this issue and they are currently looking at what caused it and working on a solution. I don't have a timescale but as before I promise that as soon as I hear anything I will post here.

It's important in the mean time that you don't delete the application. This will not solve the issue and as mentioned it will cause a loss of stored boosters & lives.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thank you!
  • Sandy_L_Ly
    Sandy_L_Ly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I really Hope, Administer take this very seriously & make this thing right & fix this red x android problem. 'Coz, I have lost my booster, magic beans & roll back 2 1255 which was 1256. And I again climb back & come 2 end 1257. I really hope tht, I get restore w/ my all booster which is back to 0 again.

I've lost all my boosters as well while trying to fix this problem..boo hoo
  • Giuseppe_Brianza
    Giuseppe_Brianza Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post and for highlighting this issue.

I will pass your information forward and keep you updated with any further news that I get.

Kind regards,

Johnny

new update, the problem is not solved
  • ShayC
    ShayC Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Just to update you all. The game team at Candy Crush are aware of this issue and they are currently looking at what caused it and working on a solution. I don't have a timescale but as before I promise that as soon as I hear anything I will post here.

It's important in the mean time that you don't delete the application. This will not solve the issue and as mentioned it will cause a loss of stored boosters & lives.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still there even after the update yesturday!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I reported the issue NOT as a Facebook sync, but as a King sync (I don't have FB linked to the game), but it was marked as a duplicate. I just wanted to make sure it's clear to the developers this issue affects both connections. Edited to add this only affects Farm Heroes Saga; the same problem isn't seen in Candy Crush, etc.

Thanks a lot for letting us know, both connections will be looked in to.
  • Susana_Bretones
    Susana_Bretones Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I have the same problem 3 days a go! What happens? :(
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I have no idea what the red x is but I also am having a sync issue between my laptop, tablet, and phone; and no matter what I do I can't seem to get them sync'd up:(-
  • AZplayer
    AZplayer Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I reported the issue NOT as a Facebook sync, but as a King sync (I don't have FB linked to the game), but it was marked as a duplicate. I just wanted to make sure it's clear to the developers this issue affects both connections. Edited to add this only affects Farm Heroes Saga; the same problem isn't seen in Candy Crush, etc.

Thanks. I'm writing this for my wife, but she doesn't have a FB account & couldn't report the problem to the site, so I did it for her. She did email about this, but hasn't heard back. Are you troubleshooting individual problems; if so, I'll share her email address & user name offline. Please let me know. Thanks!
  • AZplayer
    AZplayer Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Adding a little more info, she gets the dreaded red X when the app starts. When she goes to settings, the King logo isn't even there for her to logout & log in again. She sees the connect to FB button, though. My phone, on the other hand, shows the King logo in the settings to confirm I'm connected via that method.
  • Mel_Hudson
    Mel_Hudson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I tried the new Facebook and Candy Crush Saga app updates on my phone and tablet, both still get the dreaded red X after updating.  Did the updated apps fix anyone's red X's?

I did what was suggested. I now wish i had not. I still get the red x & now i have lost my boosters. I am now more advanced level wise on my phone than i am on my pc. Annoying much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?