Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only have 2 squares to go and I bought gold bars as well to complete. The game is frozen. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, it doesn't freeze everytime. Frustrating to buy gold bars and seeing I would have won that level easily but for the glitch. This has happened before on other levels but not when I bought gold bars to complete a hard level. Stinks.
If it's frozen there's nothing you can do really but close and restart it. Is it freezing every time you play this level?