Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi so I reinstalled my candy, becuse that red X and dropped over 20 levels. Is there anyway to get back there? And I cant correctly remember level I was..
Edit: Level was from last section on mobile, and second from there, looked with computer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ilkka Mattila,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!