⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Phone vs Computer sync

Options
Lori_LaFave
Lori_LaFave Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support

My android phone shows level 1925 and my computer shows that I am on level 1924 - it will not sync up and are both connected to facebook.  This is not the first time this has happened in the last week or so, i just had to pass the level a second time which is not what I am going to keep doing.  What can be done to fix this?   It's such a pain to work so hard to pass a level and have it not register.  Thanks, Lori   - Candy Crush

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• ashnaa
    ashnaa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My current level on my Android phone is on level 2977, and this is the first time I'm trying to connect it to my Facebook account. The problem is the level that they gave me on my Facebook is on level 261 (on my computer). How am I supposed to do about this? And another thing, can I not use my Facebook name when connected to my phone's account? It's rather disturbing because I always need to change and my level is already a lot to even begin with. 

Please help me deal with this, thank you.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @ashnaa and welcome to Community :waving:

Once you have correctly connected the game on your Android to Facebook, the game on your computer will update eventually as well. Please note that it may take some moments to update on both devices. 

If you have several Facebook accounts, make sure that you're connecting the game on your mobile to the same Facebook account as you are on your computer. 

If you're having issues with connecting to Facebook on Android, give these steps a try. 

I hope you're back on track soon! 

By the way we have a fun competition running here which could land you some free Gold Bars! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?