Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased gold bars twice today. I did not receive any game card number or digital pin code. The only thing I received was a receipt for paypal paying the money. Please advise
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi kp- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. This should never happen.Let's make things right again, I would like to check the details of these purchases so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!
Hi kp- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. This should never happen.
Let's make things right again, I would like to check the details of these purchases so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!