Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I mean you buy them and shut down their other games. Then they make RoT for you and you're shutting that down too.
I had to pick a game but it isn't there, oh well...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RoastPolitikZ!
Just my two cents but I believe Z2 was bought before King merged with Activision/Blizzard and that RoT would now be a competition against the merged company's strategy.
Cheers :-)