Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't seem to load cc. When it does load, it just freezes...won't go to other episodes either...Anyone else experiencing this??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tammy!
I haven't seen other threads about CC not loading so it might be a local issue.
Please try to clear browser cache and cookies followed by a restart. If you have other browsers installed then it's also worth to try another than the default.
Also I suggest you try on King.com - https://king.com/play/candycrush
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)