Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not advance from this level when I reach over 2,000 points. I have even got three stars and not advancing.. this is level 1389 on candy crush... thanks for helping
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because you must complete all moves (as in every other score target level) and have a possible match for the turn after completion (as in all other chocolate or other blocker producing levels). If at any time no possible switches are left then you lose the life irrespective of the score reached.