Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received 2 hours of unlimited lives from a chest, then closed the app. The next morning when I opened it back up The two hours was gone. If I never even began to use it, why didn't the time stay at 2 hours until I started it again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because the two hours start on notification and run whether you're playing or not, obviously! It's not two hours whenever you feel like using them.
But it should sit until activated. I acknowledge that I receive the other boosts, and they don't go away if I play a level and don't use them, because I haven't activated it. I feel the infinite lives should work the same way.