Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My level 1927 is deferent than what I see in YouTube and it's impossible to solve i
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My suggestion would be to go to a different platform. If your on your phone, try the computer.
Typical King action. They tend to release levels on Facebook that are usually easier, then make them harder when they hit mobile.
I've griped about the lack of consistency before and they dinged my question as a duplicate. Funny thing is, they didn't really explain themselves in the original question either. Like I said, typical King.