Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I play candy crush the music and sound effect is off. I already checked the setting and it is turned on, but why there aren't any sounds at all when I play the game??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try turning off your device for around 10 minutes to clear the cache and then start it and see if this changes anything.
I would also recommend going through the steps here in this thread:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios