Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 257 has some sort of bug. It will not credit you for the matches when you accomplish them. I usually play on my iPad. I tried playing through Facebook and it is doing the same thing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally beat it, but had to do the combinations more than once for it to credit me
Yes, I am doing the correct special candy combination matches. If you search this problem, there are many people having the same issue.
Are you sure that you're creating the correct matches? It seems extremely unlikely that the same 'bug' would be affecting two entirely different playing methods and I certainly did not experience any difficulties when replaying (and beating) the level on Facebook a few moments ago. Each of the required orders is a special candy combination achieved by moving one special candy onto another.