Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was just wondering why the +5 candies don't move when the board has to reshuffle. Is this the way it has always been or is it just this level? Honestly, I never noticed it until now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't think I've seen that before either, but maybe I never payed enough attention to it when it happens. I'm not on 1958 but will see if I can check it in other levels if I can.