Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck on this level for 2 days and I've used up a couple of boosters with no success. There seems to be no way to get all 4 bombs in time to continue. Advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm afraid there's no magic formula and if you want to continue with the game then you have to accept that there will be some levels where it will take far more than 2 days for the 'right' board to come along. But in this case, it pays to have a few lollipops in hand!