Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the second time, due to Facebook update, I have lost all my boosters in Candy Crush Saga. This time my progress was lost also. I was on level 1933, now 1897. I cannot even describe the amount of frustration. How this is possible?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.
Please make sure you have the latest version of the Candy Crush Saga app installed. The synchronization issue was resolved in the last update.
In regards to your boosters, please refer to this thread:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
As mentioned, if any were purchased, then please let me know.
Kind regards,
Johnny