Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help!!!! I lost my 1000+ levels when I went to sync Candy crush to Facebook ( I hope I can get all my stuff back ahhh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello EmDub,
Please also check your King Care inbox as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Johnny, could you please connect with me as well. I too, was on 1750+ level and synced with fb and lost it all. Thanks.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.