Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing the level 1933 from 3 days. It is impossible to clear the 63 jelly in 25 moves. I have used color bombs, stripped and wrapped candies, jelly fishes. But there is no use.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For heaven's sake will somebody please look up the meaning of the word impossible before they post here? It does not mean "I haven't done it yet!"
Here is somebody doing it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5EbDNj7B1g
Here is somebody else doing it ...
And there are many other examples on youtube and other video hosts.